james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Actions for V3 release
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2016 06:36:21 GMT
Impressive work Benoit.

https://github.com/chibenwa/james-project/blob/v3.0_roadmap/v3.0_mailet_inventory.adoc

- What does "Tested" mean for you (unit test, user test...)?
- Matchers /mailet/standard has some formatting issues
- IsInWhiteList: SQL specific stuff: does it mean it does not work at
all - The SQL may be inline with the JPA entities.

https://github.com/chibenwa/james-project/blob/v3.0_roadmap/v3.0_roadmap.adoc

- Do we need a new logo and website to release (I agree we need to do
something, but it should not block v3).
- Maildir is flagged unsupported (Known issue on MailboxPath handling).
Does it mean it is not usable in current state?

How can we further work on the docs in a collaborative way? We have for
now a web site, a wiki (http://wiki.apache.org/james/) and now pages on
github. Any visitor will be confused with this.

If we can define the recipe for doc (the default one being the current
svn site where you can write markdown), I can help migrating content to it.