james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Vote for James Logo
Date Sat, 24 Sep 2016 08:42:36 GMT
To clarify, are you considering to launch a vote to choose between one
of the 10 listed logos on the home page, or just getting approval on the
last one?

To respect all our contributors, I would select all logos for which we
have SVG source files as previously asked, and propose a vote to choose
one of these.