james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bailly <mbai...@linagora.com>
Subject Re: Marketing catch phrase for a promoting James website
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2016 08:21:47 GMT
Let me try... disclaimer: I have never been a marketing kingpin

"Apache James is a highly scalable, customizable, Open Source email
server. It is propelled by Java and promotes open standards."

Thank you Laura to take care of the James website !

++

--
Michael BAILLY
Manager Equipe OpenPaaS

Tel: 06 60 30 21 16
LINAGORA, 80 rue Roque de Fillol - 92800 PUTEAUX