james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Laura Royet <lro...@linagora.com>
Subject Marketing catch phrase for a promoting James website
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2016 07:55:55 GMT
Hi

I am currently working on a promoting website for James, something that
would look like http://mesos.apache.org/ or https://www.docker.com/
websites to make it easier for someone reaching james.apache.org to
understand what he can do with it. I work closely with Antoine, Benoit,
Matthieu & Raphael to make that happen in time for James 3.0.

I would need your comment about the following marketing catch phrase
I've found (this one is supposed to represent the first and most visible
definition of James appearing on this website)  :

« The Apache James Project aims at providing a a modern Mail Server
product running on the JVM that promotes open standards. It's built from
components so good that other projects integrate them too. Finally, it
aims at being a toolkit to build your own unique Mail Service with
minimal effort. »

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Regards,

Laura Royet