james-server-dev mailing list archives

From li hai ming <haiming...@outlook.com>
Subject 答复: question: elasticsearch for james
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2016 23:11:22 GMT
Hi Matthieu,

I am trying Cassandra + ES.

Following https://github.com/linagora/james-project/pull/415, under

G:\workspace\james-project>

execute

mvn package -DskipTests -am -pl server/container/guice/cassandra-guice

the URL says

##

Step 5: Start

  * Run James

##

However I see the jar is under

G:\workspace\james-project\server\container\guice\target

While under G:\workspace\james-project\server\container\cassandra-guice there is no target.

Could it be a typo in the page?

Btw: is there any more info/doc about Cassandra+ES?

/Haiming LI

发送自 Windows 10 版邮件应用