james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Waibel <BWai...@intarsys.de>
Subject AW: Vote for James Logo [unsigned]
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2016 09:32:39 GMT
Hi Laura,

very nice, could someone please put it on the website?

I think the voting by mail is not really easy, so it has stopped.
Couldn’t we add an interactive polling?
Maybe linked, maybe just by putting it on the website (Java Scripting)?
… Doodle does not support showing the logos, only text, I think….
… http://pollcode.com/ …
http://www.javascriptkit.com/howto/polls.shtml
Something integrated on the side would be nice. Don’t know what ASF offers.

Best regards,
Bernd Waibel

Von: Laura Royet [mailto:lroyet@linagora.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 16. September 2016 10:57
An: server-dev@james.apache.org
Betreff: Vote for James Logo

Hi everybody,

I have just proposed a new logo for the logo contest. It is up to date with new Apache visual
identity. I don’t know if anybody want to submit another logo, the process is pending for
some time now.
Could we just launch the vote now ?
Maybe we could include a « None of the above » choice to the vote to make sure we don’t
close this subject too fast and people that are not satisfied by the situation could express
their voice by this way ?

Thank you very much for your involvement.

Regards,
Laura Royet