james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Laura Royet <lro...@linagora.com>
Subject Joining the James Community by Chat
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2016 14:57:42 GMT
Hi everyone,

As I am currently working on the content of James website I need your
point of view about its part presenting the James Community and
particularly the way a person can join it.

Do you think it is a good idea to add a new mean of communication that
would be either an IRC or Gitter?
This way would make certain exchanges more fluid (for example short
exchanges), allowing every member of the community and every interested
people in the project to discuss in a quicker and friendlier way than
with the mailing list.

Could you please complete the appropriate fields below:
- HERE IS MY POINT OF VIEW:
- I AGREE TO ADOPT IRC:
- I AGREE TO ADOPT GITTER:
- I AM AGAINST THIS NEW MEAN OF COMMUNICATION:

Thank you.

Regards,

Laura