james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Laura Royet <lro...@linagora.com>
Subject Mockup proposal for a promoting James website
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2016 13:42:40 GMT
Hi everyone,

I have been working for a few weeks now on a promoting website for James.
Today, I would like to share with you my proposal mockup : please see
file attached in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-1837

The aim is to have this page as the James website home page.
In this way, a user interested by James (curious developers and network
administrators for example) will directly access tofundamental
information about the product and could try it thanks to the Getting
Started part.
He will also find quickly all the links to contact James Community.

And what about the current James website? Actually, the marketing
website menu bar contains the link "Documentation" leading to it.
For your information, I am currently working on cleaning the existing
website in order not to have duplicates with the marketing page and also
in order to adopt the same graphic charter.

Thanks in advance for your feedbacks.

Regards,

--

Laura Royet