james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Baburaj KR" <baburaj...@stabilix.com>
Subject RE: Source Of James 3.0 beta 4
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 10:41:21 GMT
Hi Raphael,

I was using the following url
	http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/james/server/tags/james-server-3.0-beta4/
instead of
	http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/server/tags/james-server-3.0-beta4/

Thanks,
Babu Raj K.R

-----Original Message-----
From: Raphael OUAZANA [mailto:raphael.ouazana@linagora.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2017 11:01 PM
To: Baburaj KR <baburaj.kr@stabilix.com>
Cc: 'James Developers List' <server-dev@james.apache.org>
Subject: RE: Source Of James 3.0 beta 4

Hi,

Le 2017-02-08 16:39, Baburaj KR a écrit :
> Hi Raphael,
>
> I could not check out from the mentioned svn repository to the eclipse.

Hard to know what's your issue without more elements.

> I am working on health domain:-
> My aim is  to  Remove data at rest(Do not store the mail to database)
>
> 1) I had written a mailet and added it in mailetcontainer.conf,
> 2) The moment it hits, the message will be converted to an object and
> moved to queue. A different server will handle the queue.(So the
> message successfully reached the health database ).
> 3) Everything is working  perfectly fine.
> 4) The only problem is,  mail is saving at the database. My aim is to
> edit the James source and comment out the message saving  part and
> deploy in our mail server.
>
> Please let me know if any configuration exists in doing this,

You should be able to remove localDelivery in your mailetcontainer.conf.

> or how
> can I download the James 3.0 beta 4 into my work space.

Again, I don't see what prevent you downloading the sources.
svn checkout
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/server/tags/james-server-3.0-beta4/

Regards,
Raphaël Ouazana.