james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Matthieu Baechler <mbaech...@linagora.com>
Subject Re: Source Of James 3.0 beta 4
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 08:07:24 GMT
Hi,

Le 08/02/2017 à 16:39, Baburaj KR a écrit :
> Hi Raphael,
>
> I could not check out from the mentioned svn repository to the eclipse.
>
> I am working on health domain:-
> My aim is  to  Remove data at rest(Do not store the mail to database)
>
> 1) I had written a mailet and added it in mailetcontainer.conf,
> 2) The moment it hits, the message will be converted to an object and moved to queue.
A different server will handle the queue.(So the message successfully reached the health database
).
> 3) Everything is working  perfectly fine.
> 4) The only problem is,  mail is saving at the database. My aim is to edit the James
source and comment out the message saving  part and deploy in our mail server.

That's a typical use of James, I'm glad to see it works for you

> Please let me know if any configuration exists in doing this, or how can I download the
James 3.0 beta 4 into my work space.
I don't understand why you need that version : it's several years old
now. You should at least take the beta5 and I recommand you take master
that is the most up-to-date and maintained branch.

Regards,
--
Matthieu Baechler