james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Tellier <be...@minet.net>
Subject Re: Source Of James 3.0 beta 4
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2017 02:46:28 GMT
Yes of course there is better way.

The development version is packaged in docker.

 - Follow README.adoc for building your own images.

We maintain docker images for Spring+JPA, Guice+JPA, Guice+cassandra+es,
Guice+cassandra+es+LDAP

 - We publish these docker images on docker hub (in case you don't want
to build from sources)

https://hub.docker.com/r/linagora/james-project/
https://store.docker.com/community/images/linagora/james-jpa-spring
https://store.docker.com/community/images/linagora/james-jpa-guice