james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Matthieu Baechler <mbaech...@linagora.com>
Subject Re: SoC student application period
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2017 07:05:45 GMT
Hi all,

That's just a follow up of my previous email : final proposal are due
for today 4 PM UTC.

I know that Shrumit and Shravan already submitted Proposals (either as
draft or as final), thank you to them, that's great news.

In order to show us your involvement in James project and community, you
are supposed to start working with us as soon as possible.

The team tagged some easy tickets as "easyfix", it's probably the best
way to start with james code and have your contributions merged, so
don't hesitate to take some of them.

We'll also try to have a chat up and running soon to exchange more
easily with you, James is not an easy project, it deserves good
communication for successful collaboration.

Regards

--

Matthieu Baechler