james-server-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Benoit Tellier <btell...@linagora.com>
Subject Re: Call for vote: James skin 1.10
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2018 04:15:39 GMT
Hi,

at the end of the voting period, this release collected 3 binding
upvotes and one additional non-binding votes.

I will then release james-skin 1.10.

Best regards,

Benoit Tellier

Le 31/01/2018 à 13:04, Benoit Tellier a écrit :
> Hello every one.
> 
> I would like to call a vote for the 1.10 release of the Apache James
> Website Skin.
> 
> # Rationals
> 
> Version 1.8 was released without the SVN binary property set on the logo
> pictures. It resulted in 0 bytes images. The generation of the website
> went through several additional steps, including to recompile the skin.
> 
> 
> See: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-2307
> 
> This release do not contain additional changes.
> 
> Note:
>  - This is a recall from a vote that was missing staged artifact references.
>  - I fought with SVN and lost. The simplest solution I found was
> skipping 1.9 release for james-skin. Sorry...
> 
> # Release content
> 
> The release content is the staged artifact #1024 on
> https://repository.apache.org/#stagingRepositories
> 
> # Voting rules
> 
> Time period:
>  - From Tuesday 31th January 2018 7am UTC
>  - To Tuesday 7th February 2018 7am UTC
> 
> This is a majority approval vote:
>  - This release can not be vetoed
>  - Only PMC votes are binding but indicative non-binding votes are
> encouraged
>  - Answer this mail by +1 to approve the release or -1 to reject it.
> 
> Cheers,
> 
> Best regards,
> 
> Le 31/01/2018 à 11:09, Eric Charles a écrit :
>> Hi Benoit, Where is the link to the skin artifact?
>>
>> On 01/16/2018 09:58 AM, Benoit Tellier wrote:
>>> Hello every one.
>>>
>>> I would like to call a vote for the 1.9 release of the Apache James
>>> Website Skin.
>>>
>>> # Rationals
>>>
>>> Version 1.8 was released without the SVN binary property set on the logo
>>> pictures. It resulted in 0 bytes images. The generation of the website
>>> went through several additional steps, including to recompile the skin.
>>>
>>> See: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-2307
>>>
>>> This release do not contain additional changes.
>>>
>>> # Voting rules
>>>
>>> Time period:
>>>  - From Tuesday 16th January 2018 9am UTC
>>>  - To Tuesday 23rd January 9am UTC
>>>
>>> This is a majority approval vote:
>>>  - This release can not be vetoed
>>>  - Only PMC votes are binding but indicative non-binding votes are
>>> encouraged
>>>  - Answer this mail by +1 to approve the release or -1 to reject it.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>>
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: server-dev-unsubscribe@james.apache.org
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: server-dev-help@james.apache.org
>>>
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: server-dev-unsubscribe@james.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: server-dev-help@james.apache.org
>>
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: server-dev-unsubscribe@james.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: server-dev-help@james.apache.org
> 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: server-dev-unsubscribe@james.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: server-dev-help@james.apache.org


Mime
View raw message