james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Tellier <btell...@linagora.com>
Subject Call for vote: MIME4J 0.8.2
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2018 08:59:24 GMT
Hi,

I would like to propose the 0.8.2 release of the MIME4J library.

This release solves the following bugs:

 - MIME4J-267 MIME4J DOM parsing errors on specific formats
 - MIME4J-273 Correcting encoder splitting point

The following feature were added:

 - MIME4J-269 Introduce a safe to use, PERMISSIVE configuration
 - MIME4J-268 DefaultMessageWriter: expose a convenient *asBytes* method
 - MIME4J-271 Make possible to define a Content-Type parameter
 - MIME4J-272 Implicit DOM builder call

Here are the link to the released artifacts (I will proceed to website
downloads once released):

 - https://repository.apache.org/#stagingRepositories Item #1025
 - Corresponding libraries available for download will be uploaded on
Apache mirrors once released.

Voting rules:
 - This is a majority approval: this release may not be vetoed.
 - A quorum of 3 binding votes is required
 - The votes starts at 9 am UTC on Friday 27 of April 2018
 - The votes ends at 9 am UTC on Friday 4 of May 2018

You can answer to it just with +1 and -1. Down-votes may be motivated.

Cheers,

Benoit Tellier