james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Tellier <btell...@linagora.com>
Subject Re: Is it normal that HBASE test is failing?
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2018 02:03:13 GMT
Hi Simon,

No, it is not normal. We run test on every merges (mvn clean install),
so enabled tests are passing.

Could you provide a bit more information on these failure?
 - Which tests?
 - You command you run for getting them?
 - Do you obtain them with the docker compliation container?
 - Could you give the exact failure, with error message and stacktrace?

These elements are required to further understand what problems you
encountered. You might also want to add pieces of information that might
be connected to it, or might help to understand.

Finally, please be aware HBase back-end is considered as experimental. I
will open a ticket for clearly documenting that (website + default
configuration files).

By the way, the HBase back-end might benefit from contributions. Don't
hesitate to reach us if you want to help on this.

Cheers,

Benoit Tellier