james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Tellier <btell...@linagora.com>
Subject Call for vote: Apache James 3.1.0
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2018 02:18:59 GMT
Hi,

I would like to propose the 3.1.0 release of the Apache James server.

Furthermore, you can see changes proposed to the website at the occasion
of that release, as well as communication on this GitHub pull request:
https://github.com/apache/james-project/pull/134

You can find:

 - The maven release staged in http://repository.apache.org/ as artifact
 - 3.1.0 sources and binaries are uploaded on Apache dist. Please note
that we included JPA Guice and JPA SMTP guice.

Voting rules:
 - This is a majority approval: this release may not be vetoed.
 - A quorum of 3 binding votes is required
 - The votes starts at Wednesday 1st of August, 2am UTC
 - The votes ends at Wednesday 8th of August, 2am UTC

You can answer to it just with +1 and -1. Down-votes may be motivated.

Cheers,

Benoit Tellier