james-server-dev mailing list archives

From <server-...@james.apache.org>
Subject account was hacked
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2018 22:27:08 GMT
Hello!
I'm a member of an international hacker group.

As you could probably have guessed, your account server-dev@james.apache.org was hacked, because
I sent message you from your account.

Now I have access to all your accounts!
For example, your password for server-dev@james.apache.org: 3477

Within a period from July 31, 2018 to October 3, 2018, you were infected by the virus we've
created, through an adult website you've visited.
So far, we have access to your messages, social media accounts, and messengers.
Moreover, we've gotten full damps of these data.

We are aware of your little and big secrets...yeah, you do have them. We saw and recorded
your doings on porn websites. Your tastes are so weird, you know..

But the key thing is that sometimes we recorded you with your webcam, syncing the recordings
with what you watched!
I think you are not interested show this video to your friends, relatives, and your intimate
one...

Transfer $800 to our Bitcoin wallet: 1PwENLsmQ2Z6b4EJfXDeeXKBj9v878uHRf
If you don't know about Bitcoin please input in Google "buy BTC". It's really easy.

I guarantee that after that, we'll erase all your "data" :)

A timer will start once you read this message. You have 48 hours to pay the above-mentioned
amount.

Your data will be erased once the money are transferred.
If they are not, all your messages and videos recorded will be automatically sent to all your
contacts found on your devices at the moment of infection.

You should always think about your security.
We hope this case will teach you to keep secrets.
Take care of yourself.