james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Tellier Benoit <btell...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Call for vote: Apache James 3.2.0
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2018 05:01:19 GMT
Hi,

After the one week voting period, I am proud to announce the release of
Apache JAMES 3.2.0.

Summary of votes:
 - +1 : 5 including chairman and 4 PMCs
 - -1 : 0

I will now proceed to the release and related communication as described
in https://github.com/linagora/james-project/pull/1869

Thanks all for your involvement,

Cheers,

Benoit TELLIER