jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Tang Yong <tangy...@cn.fujitsu.com>
Subject Re: INFRA-6301: Transfer ownership of the jclouds.{org,com,net} domains to the ASF
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 14:21:23 GMT
Now, I have seen http://www.jclouds.org/ has been migrated into ASF,
still being in active. However, contents is redirecting into ASF Top
Page. :)

Thanks
Tang

Everett Toews wrote:
> Hi Mentors,
>
> Now that Adrian has confirmed the domain transfer in INFRA-6301 [1], we could really
use a quick resolution to this. Having jclouds.org not resolve is giving the community the
impression that jclouds is no longer active. I've received a few private emails about this.

> Is there anything you can do to help us in this regard? Is there anything needed from
us?

> Thanks,
> Everett

----------------------
Tang Yong
Senior Engineer
GlassFish Committer (OSGi & OSGi-JavaEE)
OSGi Alliance Supporter
Blog: http://osgizone.typepad.com/tangyong/

Nanjing Fujitsu NanDa Software Tec CO.,LTD
http://www.fujitsu.com/cn/fnst
Tel: +86-25-86630566-8310
Fax: +86-25-83317685