jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject config of jclouds-cli 1.6.1-incubating artifact
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 20:30:17 GMT
Hi,

I was testing out the 1.6.1 incubating artifacts. I built everything and wanted to check some
jclouds-cli functionality.
When trying to install the jclous-api-cloudstack provider I get:

$ ./jclouds-cli
   _       _                 _
  (_)     | |               | |
   _  ____| | ___  _   _  _ | | ___
  | |/ ___) |/ _ \| | | |/ || |/___)
  | ( (___| | |_| | |_| ( (_| |___ |
 _| |\____)_|\___/ \____|\____(___/
(__/

  jclouds cli (1.6.1-incubating)
  http://jclouds.org

Hit '<tab>' for a list of available commands
and '[cmd] --help' for help on a specific command.
Hit '<ctrl-d>' to shutdown jclouds cli.

jclouds> features:install jclouds-api-cloudstack
Error executing command: No feature named 'jclouds-api-cloudstack' with version '0.0.0' available
jclouds> features:list
No features available.
jclouds> features
Command not found: features
jclouds> features --help
Command not found: features

iocanel mentioned on IRC that this may be due to a maven coordinate issue.

Not filing a bug yet since this may be due to the artifact "structure"

thoughts ?

-Sebastien