jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache jclouds 1.6.1-incubating, RC2
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 03:03:54 GMT
On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 7:58 PM, Andrew Bayer <andrew.bayer@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm extending the vote another 24 hours for our mentors to respond.
>
> A.

So realistically, and especially with the first one there isn't a
practical point in an end date. It takes a significant chunk of time
to audit a release, esp the first release, particularly a
multi-artifact release like jclouds.

I think we are getting close with -cli, but let me describe issues
I've found with jclouds-cli

LICENSE and LICENSE.txt exist in the root directory and are not the
same document.

The following files do not list that they are licensed to the ASF in
the license headers, yet also don't have a NOTICE entry.
If they are part of the SGA that Adrian executed, we should change the
headers accordingly. If they are not - we need to annotate the NOTICE
file with the copyright holders copyright notice and claim.

./assembly/pom.xml:~ Copyright (C) 2012, the original authors
./assembly/src/main/assembly/win.xml:  ~ Copyright (C) 2012, the
original authors
./assembly/src/main/assembly/unix.xml:  ~ Copyright (C) 2012, the
original authors
./assembly/src/main/filtered-resources/etc/startup.properties:#
Copyright (C) 2012, the original authors
./assembly/src/main/filtered-resources/etc/custom.properties:#
Copyright (C) 2012, the original authors
./branding/pom.xml:~ Copyright (C) 2012, the original authors
./pom.xml:~ Copyright (C) 2012, the original authors
./runner/pom.xml:~ Copyright (C) 2012, the original authors
./runner/src/main/java/org/jclouds/cli/runner/Main.java: * Copyright
(C) 2012, the original authors

I don't see any other problems on -cli at present, but other mentors
may find additional problems.
I'll try and start working through the others tomorrow.

--David