jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Ignasi <ignasi.barr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache jclouds 1.6.1-incubating RC3
Date Sat, 15 Jun 2013 22:37:14 GMT
I built the tags and all builds succeeded (the build included RAT
plugin execution and everything is ok too).
Run the live tests for Chef and Hosted Chef. All passing except one in
HostedChef due to a known issue in HostedChef, so everything is OK in
our side.
Also verified the signatures and checksums of the downloaded artifacts
from the staging repo and the source distribution tar balls with
Andrew's key in the jclouds KEYS file and the one in the commiters
directory and they are OK.

+1 binding, PPMC.