jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Bayer <andrew.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache jclouds 1.6.1-incubating RC3
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 02:36:49 GMT
Fix is ready to go - I'm making sure that the project names in each
top-level POM start with "Apache jclouds" (which fixes all the generated
NOTICEs), I nuked the resources/{LICENSE,NOTICE}.txt files in both
incubator-jclouds.git and incubator-jclouds-chef.git, and updated the
README.mds. Pushing it now.

A.