jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Bayer <andrew.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: config of jclouds-cli 1.6.1-incubating artifact
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 21:13:09 GMT
Ok, somehow etc/org.apache.karaf.features.cfg is getting
mvn:org.jclouds.karaf rather than mvn:org.apache.jclouds.karaf. Which turns
out to be a file that got
missed: assembly/src/main/filtered-resources/etc/org.apache.karaf.features.cfg.
I've now fixed that for going forward, and you can fix it in your local
setup by editing (jclouds cli root)/etc/org.apache.karaf.features.cfg to
use mvn:org.apache.jclouds.karaf instead.

A.