jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Bayer <andrew.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache jclouds 1.6.1-incubating RC3
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 01:45:17 GMT
The "Copyright 2013 jclouds" thing is easily fixed - that's just taken from
the name of the top-level POM. I'll fix that for all future releases.

in re: NOTICE - so this is, at its core, a difference between how we had
been doing it and how the Apache super-parent POM does it. The standard
Apache NOTICE doesn't have dependencies in it; instead, it's got a separate
DEPENDENCIES file - see
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/resources/tags/apache-jar-resource-bundle-1.4/src/main/resources/META-INF/DEPENDENCIES.vmand
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/resources/tags/apache-jar-resource-bundle-1.4/src/main/resources/META-INF/NOTICE.vm
.

And the staging repos are dropped - I forgot. =)

A.