jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache jclouds 1.6.1-incubating, RC2
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 11:15:46 GMT
hehe (have a look at helix release procedure:  section 5 of
http://helix.incubator.apache.org/releasing.html )

I have some issues with jclouds-cli-assembly-1.6.1-incubating.zip/tar.gz

It doesn't include:
* DISCLAIMER
* NOTICE (especially this one must contains "I. Included Software
section" as it contains a lot of jars) (as a sample see this file in
the Apache Karaf distrib). And BTW the other sections (II. Used
Software and III. License Summary) I'm pretty maven can do that for
you ;-) . All included jars have compliant license (mostly Apache
except bouncycastle but MIT so ok)
* LICENSE

Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au