jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Bayer <andrew.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache jclouds 1.6.1-incubating, RC2
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 14:17:33 GMT
Okiedokie - consider this an "until the mentors have been able to dive through all the release
artifacts" period of undetermined length, with RC3 coming when the mentors believe they've
found all the problems and we've addressed them for the next build.

Those license headers are...embarrassing. Everything in all the repos is covered by the SGA,
so yeah, I'll fix those and get rid of the redundant LICENSE.txt.

A.