jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Max Lincoln <mlinc...@thoughtworks.com>
Subject Re: Improve jclouds site content
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2014 21:27:40 GMT
Jekyll should work fine with Bootstrap.  I've used them together, but
usually as part of Octopress instead of just standalone Jekyll.
https://github.com/rackerlabs/devsite, for example, uses Octopress &
Bootstrap.

I've also been using Middleman (similar to Jekyll/Octopress - but I like
it's plugins & templates) and Zurb Foundation (similar to Bootstrap)
lately.  You might want to check those out.

Middleman: http://middlemanapp.com/
Middleman Directory (extensions & templates):
http://directory.middlemanapp.com/
Zurb Foundation: http://foundation.zurb.com/