jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Ignasi Barrera <ignasi.barr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Improve jclouds site content
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2014 16:18:52 GMT
I've started a "rebranding" branch in GitHub so we can all start the
rebranding effort together.
I've opened an initial PR [1], to be able to discuss the new design
and layout, and redesign the site together.

If you want, we can use that PR to iterate the new design until it is
complete. Thanks to the Rackspace CDN we'll be able to see the
evolution, so I think that would be a great way to improve the site in
a collaborative way.

Everett, I've just added Bootstrap and configured the main layouts,
but feel free to commit directly with your ideas!

Let's get the new site moving!

[1] https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/51

On 3 January 2014 01:49, Zack Shoylev <zack.shoylev@rackspace.com> wrote:
> I kind of thought it was nice that all websites will look exactly the same in a few...
months... :) Easier to maintain!

>>> http://lesscss.org/

>>> http://nodejs.org/
>>> https://www.ruby-lang.org/