jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Shrinand Javadekar <shrin...@maginatics.com>
Subject Re: 1.7.x branch frozen
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2014 23:12:41 GMT
Andrew,

Are you still in the process of cutting an RC for jclouds 1.7.2? Or
has it completed already?

I wanted to run tests against the RC bits and make sure we have a
stable release. I've see the wiki page for "Validating a Release" [1]
but would also like to run some more tests to confirm the stability.

Let me know.
-Shri

[1] https://wiki.apache.org/jclouds/Validate%20a%20Release