jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Ignasi Barrera <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [brooklyn-dev] MySqlNode ... IllegalStateException ... Text file busy.
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 16:25:52 GMT
I've never seen this and seems like a race condition. A quick Google search
shows that the error appears when you try to execute a script file that is
open for writing.

I'm wondering why the file is still open when the script is executed and it
seems that you're right Alex.

Out of curiosity, which SSH driver is being used?