jclouds-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ignasi Barrera <ignasi.barr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test Client for JCloud-OpenStack Swift ?
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2014 21:50:30 GMT
And one last test, do you have the same failure if you include a "clean"
before the "integration-test" in the last command?

Could it be a memory issue? With java version and jvm memory properties are
you using?
El 18/04/2014 23:36, "SANDEEP BAZAR" <sandeepbazar@gmail.com> escribió:

> Hi,
>
> *) *With* both credential-type property and -X flag
> mvn integration-test -pl :swift -Plive -Dtest.swift-keystone.endpoint="
> http://X.X.X.X:5000/v2.0/" -Djclouds.provider="swift-keystone"
> -Djclouds.keystone.credential-type="passwordCredentials"
> -Dtest.swift-keystone.identity="demo:demo"
> -Dtest.swift-keystone.credential="devstack" -X
>
> Build Failed with similar testcase failures. Build log
> http://pastie.org/9090675
>
> *)* Without* credential-type property and -X flag
> mvn integration-test -pl :swift -Plive -Dtest.swift-keystone.endpoint="
> http://X.X.X.X:5000/v2.0/" -Djclouds.provider="swift-keystone"
> -Dtest.swift-keystone.identity="demo:demo"
> -Dtest.swift-keystone.credential="devstack" -X
>
> Build Failed with error '*VM crash or System.exit*', on any number of
> re-runs. Build log http://pastie.org/9090672
>
>
>
> On Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 2:48 AM, Ignasi Barrera <nacx@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Could you try without the credential-type property and with the -X flag?
> > Let's see if we can find why is the jvm crashing before runnintthe ITs.
> > El 18/04/2014 23:14, "SANDEEP BAZAR" <sandeepbazar@gmail.com> escribió:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > After adding -X it build failed for the same reason as above.
> > >
> > > Here is complete build log http://pastie.org/9090635
> > >
> > >
> > > On Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 2:32 AM, Ignasi Barrera <nacx@apache.org>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > > Hmmmm now the error is different. Unit tests suceeded but the JVM
> > crashed
> > > > when preparing to run the integration ones.
> > > >
> > > > Could you turn on the verbose debugging output by adding the "-X"
> flag
> > to
> > > > the Maven command?
> > > > El 18/04/2014 22:53, "SANDEEP BAZAR" <sandeepbazar@gmail.com>
> > escribió:
> > > >
> > > > > Hi Ignasi Barrera,
> > > > >
> > > > > Thank you. I have re-run without without "credential-type", but the
> > > build
> > > > > still failed.
> > > > >
> > > > > Can find complete build log here http://pastie.org/9090601
> > > > >
> > > > > Yes will open JIRA if the issue looks genuine.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > On Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 12:54 AM, Ignasi Barrera <nacx@apache.org>
> > > > wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > > If I am not wrong, this is failing in the unit test phase and not
> > > > > reaching
> > > > > > the integration one.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > It seems an issue in the actual tests, that hardcode the
> > > > > "credential-type"
> > > > > > in the expectations but use the provided in the command line to
> > build
> > > > the
> > > > > > requests. Mind opening a JIRA to fix this?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Also, could you try running the command again without the
> > > > > "credential-type"
> > > > > > property? IIRC it defaults to "password" so hopefully you'll be
> > able
> > > to
> > > > > > workaround this.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > HTH!
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I.
> > > > > > El 18/04/2014 21:15, "SANDEEP BAZAR" <sandeepbazar@gmail.com>
> > > > escribió:
> > > > > >
> > > > > > > Hi,
> > > > > > > Yes I have entered correct -Dtest.swift-keystone.identity and
> > > > > > > -Dtest.swift-keystone.credential. I have created a test program
> > > using
> > > > > the
> > > > > > > same credentials and its working file.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Please check the test program and the expected output here.
> > > > > > > http://pastie.org/9090434
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > On Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 12:36 AM, Shrinand Javadekar <
> > > > > > > shrinand@maginatics.com> wrote:
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Are you sure you entered the correct tenantName:userName for
> > the
> > > > > > > > -Dtest.swift-keystone.identity option and the correct
> password
> > > for
> > > > > the
> > > > > > > > -Dtest.swift-keystone.credential option? Looks like that is
> the
> > > > > > > > problem.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > As a general good practice, it is useful to put the test
> output
> > > (or
> > > > > > > > even code) into public paste-bins and put the paste-bin url
> in
> > > the
> > > > > > > > email. Makes it easier to go through the email as well as the
> > > test
> > > > > > > > output. I've seen people use pastie.org for this but there
> are
> > > > other
> > > > > > > > options too.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > -Shri
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 11:55 AM, SANDEEP BAZAR <
> > > > > > sandeepbazar@gmail.com>
> > > > > > > > wrote:
> > > > > > > > > Hi,
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Followed above steps, but it is resulting in* build
> failure*.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > [sandeepbazar@oc0651064816 apis]$
> > > > > > > > > /home/sandeepbazar/jclouds-master/apis
> > > > > > > > > [sandeepbazar@oc0651064816 apis]$ mvn integration-test -pl
> > > > :swift
> > > > > > > -Plive
> > > > > > > > > -Dtest.swift-keystone.endpoint=
> > > > > > > > http://X.X.X.X/v2.0/-Djclouds.provider=swift-keystone
> > > > > > > > > -Djclouds.keystone.credential-type=passwordCredentials
> > > > > > > > > -Dtest.swift-keystone.identity=demo:demo
> > > > > > > > > -Dtest.swift-keystone.credential=devstack
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > *Pasted below snippet from the build output*
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > -------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > [pool-15-thread-1] Test
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> testSignRemoveBlob(org.jclouds.openstack.swift.blobstore.SwiftKeystoneBlobSignerExpectTest)
> > > > > > > > > succeeded: 166ms
> > > > > > > > > Test suite progress: tests succeeded: 87, failed: 3,
> skipped:
> > > 0.
> > > > > > > > > Tests run: 90, Failures: 3, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time
> > > elapsed:
> > > > > > 19.423
> > > > > > > > sec
> > > > > > > > > <<< FAILURE!
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> testContainerExistsWhenResponseIs2xx(org.jclouds.openstack.swift.keystone.AccessKeyAndSecretKeyAuthenticationExpectTest)
> > > > > > > > > Time elapsed: 0.232 sec  <<< FAILURE!
> > > > > > > > > org.jclouds.http.HttpResponseException: command: POST
> > > > > > > > > http://localhost:5000/v2.0/tokens HTTP/1.1 failed with
> > > response:
> > > > > > > > HTTP/1.1
> > > > > > > > > 500 no response configured for request; content: [
> > > > > > > > > the following request is not configured:
> > > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------
> > > > > > > > > POST http://localhost:5000/v2.0/tokens HTTP/1.1
> > > > > > > > > Accept: application/json
> > > > > > > > > Content-Type: application/json
> > > > > > > > > Content-Length: 114
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> {"auth":{"passwordCredentials":{"username":"identity","password":"credential"},"tenantName":"
> > > > > > > > > adrian@jclouds.org
> > "}}----------------------------------------
> > > > > > > > > configured requests:
> > > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------
> > > > > > > > > POST http://localhost:5000/v2.0/tokens HTTP/1.1
> > > > > > > > > Accept: application/json
> > > > > > > > > Content-Type: application/json
> > > > > > > > > Content-Length: 120
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> {"auth":{"apiAccessKeyCredentials":{"accessKey":"identity","secretKey":"credential"},"tenantName":"
> > > > > > > > > adrian@jclouds.org
> > "}}----------------------------------------
> > > > > > > > > HEAD
> > > > > >
> https://objects.jclouds.org/v1.0/40806637803162/containerHTTP/1.1
> > > > > > > > > Accept: */*
> > > > > > > > > X-Auth-Token: Auth_4f173437e4b013bee56d1007
> > > > > > > > > ]
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.openstack.swift.handlers.ParseSwiftErrorFromHttpResponse.handleError(ParseSwiftErrorFromHttpResponse.java:55)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.http.handlers.DelegatingErrorHandler.handleError(DelegatingErrorHandler.java:69)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.http.internal.BaseHttpCommandExecutorService.shouldContinue(BaseHttpCommandExecutorService.java:180)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.http.internal.BaseHttpCommandExecutorService.invoke(BaseHttpCommandExecutorService.java:150)
> > > > > > > > >     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> > > > Method)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> > > > > > > > >     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> com.google.inject.internal.DelegatingInvocationHandler.invoke(DelegatingInvocationHandler.java:37)
> > > > > > > > >     at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy87.invoke(Unknown Source)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.invoke(InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.java:129)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.apply(InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.java:95)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.apply(InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.java:56)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.DelegatesToInvocationFunction.handle(DelegatesToInvocationFunction.java:156)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.DelegatesToInvocationFunction.invoke(DelegatesToInvocationFunction.java:123)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > com.sun.proxy.$Proxy57.authenticateWithTenantNameAndCredentials(Unknown
> > > > > > > > > Source)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.openstack.keystone.v2_0.functions.AuthenticatePasswordCredentials.authenticateWithTenantName(AuthenticatePasswordCredentials.java:43)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.openstack.keystone.v2_0.functions.AuthenticatePasswordCredentials.authenticateWithTenantName(AuthenticatePasswordCredentials.java:31)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.openstack.keystone.v2_0.functions.internal.BaseAuthenticator.apply(BaseAuthenticator.java:79)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.openstack.keystone.v2_0.functions.internal.BaseAuthenticator.apply(BaseAuthenticator.java:36)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> com.google.common.cache.CacheLoader$FunctionToCacheLoader.load(CacheLoader.java:151)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$LoadingValueReference.loadFuture(LocalCache.java:3524)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > >
> > >
> com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.loadSync(LocalCache.java:2317)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.lockedGetOrLoad(LocalCache.java:2280)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > >
> > > > com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.get(LocalCache.java:2195)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > com.google.common.cache.LocalCache.get(LocalCache.java:3934)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > >
> > com.google.common.cache.LocalCache.getOrLoad(LocalCache.java:3938)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$LocalLoadingCache.get(LocalCache.java:4821)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$LocalLoadingCache.getUnchecked(LocalCache.java:4827)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.openstack.keystone.v2_0.config.KeystoneAuthenticationModule$2.get(KeystoneAuthenticationModule.java:234)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.openstack.keystone.v2_0.config.KeystoneAuthenticationModule$2.get(KeystoneAuthenticationModule.java:231)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.openstack.keystone.v2_0.suppliers.LocationIdToURIFromAccessForTypeAndVersion.get(LocationIdToURIFromAccessForTypeAndVersion.java:95)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.openstack.keystone.v2_0.suppliers.LocationIdToURIFromAccessForTypeAndVersion.get(LocationIdToURIFromAccessForTypeAndVersion.java:54)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> org.jclouds.util.Suppliers2$1.get(Suppliers2.java:39)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.RestAnnotationProcessor.getEndpointFor(RestAnnotationProcessor.java:533)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.RestAnnotationProcessor.findEndpoint(RestAnnotationProcessor.java:374)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.RestAnnotationProcessor.apply(RestAnnotationProcessor.java:198)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.RestAnnotationProcessor.apply(RestAnnotationProcessor.java:133)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.toCommand(InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.java:238)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.invoke(InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.java:123)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.apply(InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.java:95)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.apply(InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.java:56)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.DelegatesToInvocationFunction.handle(DelegatesToInvocationFunction.java:156)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.DelegatesToInvocationFunction.invoke(DelegatesToInvocationFunction.java:123)
> > > > > > > > >     at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy61.containerExists(Unknown
> Source)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.openstack.swift.keystone.AccessKeyAndSecretKeyAuthenticationExpectTest.testContainerExistsWhenResponseIs2xx(AccessKeyAndSecretKeyAuthenticationExpectTest.java:61)
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> testContainerExistsWhenResponseIs2xx(org.jclouds.openstack.swift.keystone.AccessKeyAndSecretKeyAndTenantNamePropertyAuthenticationExpectTest)
> > > > > > > > > Time elapsed: 0.195 sec  <<< FAILURE!
> > > > > > > > > org.jclouds.http.HttpResponseException: command: POST
> > > > > > > > > http://localhost:5000/v2.0/tokens HTTP/1.1 failed with
> > > response:
> > > > > > > > HTTP/1.1
> > > > > > > > > 500 no response configured for request; content: [
> > > > > > > > > the following request is not configured:
> > > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------
> > > > > > > > > POST http://localhost:5000/v2.0/tokens HTTP/1.1
> > > > > > > > > Accept: application/json
> > > > > > > > > Content-Type: application/json
> > > > > > > > > Content-Length: 114
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> {"auth":{"passwordCredentials":{"username":"identity","password":"credential"},"tenantName":"
> > > > > > > > > adrian@jclouds.org
> > "}}----------------------------------------
> > > > > > > > > configured requests:
> > > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------
> > > > > > > > > POST http://localhost:5000/v2.0/tokens HTTP/1.1
> > > > > > > > > Accept: application/json
> > > > > > > > > Content-Type: application/json
> > > > > > > > > Content-Length: 120
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> {"auth":{"apiAccessKeyCredentials":{"accessKey":"identity","secretKey":"credential"},"tenantName":"
> > > > > > > > > adrian@jclouds.org
> > "}}----------------------------------------
> > > > > > > > > HEAD
> > > > > >
> https://objects.jclouds.org/v1.0/40806637803162/containerHTTP/1.1
> > > > > > > > > Accept: */*
> > > > > > > > > X-Auth-Token: Auth_4f173437e4b013bee56d1007
> > > > > > > > > ]
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.openstack.swift.handlers.ParseSwiftErrorFromHttpResponse.handleError(ParseSwiftErrorFromHttpResponse.java:55)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.http.handlers.DelegatingErrorHandler.handleError(DelegatingErrorHandler.java:69)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.http.internal.BaseHttpCommandExecutorService.shouldContinue(BaseHttpCommandExecutorService.java:180)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.http.internal.BaseHttpCommandExecutorService.invoke(BaseHttpCommandExecutorService.java:150)
> > > > > > > > >     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> > > > Method)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> > > > > > > > >     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> com.google.inject.internal.DelegatingInvocationHandler.invoke(DelegatingInvocationHandler.java:37)
> > > > > > > > >     at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy87.invoke(Unknown Source)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.invoke(InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.java:129)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.apply(InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.java:95)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.apply(InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.java:56)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.DelegatesToInvocationFunction.handle(DelegatesToInvocationFunction.java:156)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.DelegatesToInvocationFunction.invoke(DelegatesToInvocationFunction.java:123)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > com.sun.proxy.$Proxy57.authenticateWithTenantNameAndCredentials(Unknown
> > > > > > > > > Source)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.openstack.keystone.v2_0.functions.AuthenticatePasswordCredentials.authenticateWithTenantName(AuthenticatePasswordCredentials.java:43)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.openstack.keystone.v2_0.functions.AuthenticatePasswordCredentials.authenticateWithTenantName(AuthenticatePasswordCredentials.java:31)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.openstack.keystone.v2_0.functions.internal.BaseAuthenticator.apply(BaseAuthenticator.java:79)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.openstack.keystone.v2_0.functions.internal.BaseAuthenticator.apply(BaseAuthenticator.java:36)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> com.google.common.cache.CacheLoader$FunctionToCacheLoader.load(CacheLoader.java:151)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$LoadingValueReference.loadFuture(LocalCache.java:3524)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > >
> > >
> com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.loadSync(LocalCache.java:2317)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.lockedGetOrLoad(LocalCache.java:2280)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > >
> > > > com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.get(LocalCache.java:2195)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > com.google.common.cache.LocalCache.get(LocalCache.java:3934)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > >
> > com.google.common.cache.LocalCache.getOrLoad(LocalCache.java:3938)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$LocalLoadingCache.get(LocalCache.java:4821)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$LocalLoadingCache.getUnchecked(LocalCache.java:4827)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.openstack.keystone.v2_0.config.KeystoneAuthenticationModule$2.get(KeystoneAuthenticationModule.java:234)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.openstack.keystone.v2_0.config.KeystoneAuthenticationModule$2.get(KeystoneAuthenticationModule.java:231)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.openstack.keystone.v2_0.suppliers.LocationIdToURIFromAccessForTypeAndVersion.get(LocationIdToURIFromAccessForTypeAndVersion.java:95)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.openstack.keystone.v2_0.suppliers.LocationIdToURIFromAccessForTypeAndVersion.get(LocationIdToURIFromAccessForTypeAndVersion.java:54)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> org.jclouds.util.Suppliers2$1.get(Suppliers2.java:39)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.RestAnnotationProcessor.getEndpointFor(RestAnnotationProcessor.java:533)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.RestAnnotationProcessor.findEndpoint(RestAnnotationProcessor.java:374)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.RestAnnotationProcessor.apply(RestAnnotationProcessor.java:198)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.RestAnnotationProcessor.apply(RestAnnotationProcessor.java:133)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.toCommand(InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.java:238)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.invoke(InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.java:123)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.apply(InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.java:95)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.apply(InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.java:56)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.DelegatesToInvocationFunction.handle(DelegatesToInvocationFunction.java:156)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.DelegatesToInvocationFunction.invoke(DelegatesToInvocationFunction.java:123)
> > > > > > > > >     at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy61.containerExists(Unknown
> Source)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.openstack.swift.keystone.AccessKeyAndSecretKeyAndTenantNamePropertyAuthenticationExpectTest.testContainerExistsWhenResponseIs2xx(AccessKeyAndSecretKeyAndTenantNamePropertyAuthenticationExpectTest.java:66)
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> testContainerExistsWhenResponseIs2xx(org.jclouds.openstack.swift.keystone.AccessKeyAndSecretKeyAndTenantIdAuthenticationExpectTest)
> > > > > > > > > Time elapsed: 0.188 sec  <<< FAILURE!
> > > > > > > > > org.jclouds.http.HttpResponseException: command: POST
> > > > > > > > > http://localhost:5000/v2.0/tokens HTTP/1.1 failed with
> > > response:
> > > > > > > > HTTP/1.1
> > > > > > > > > 500 no response configured for request; content: [
> > > > > > > > > the following request is not configured:
> > > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------
> > > > > > > > > POST http://localhost:5000/v2.0/tokens HTTP/1.1
> > > > > > > > > Accept: application/json
> > > > > > > > > Content-Type: application/json
> > > > > > > > > Content-Length: 108
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> {"auth":{"passwordCredentials":{"username":"identity","password":"credential"},"tenantId":"12346637803162"}}----------------------------------------
> > > > > > > > > configured requests:
> > > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------
> > > > > > > > > POST http://localhost:5000/v2.0/tokens HTTP/1.1
> > > > > > > > > Accept: application/json
> > > > > > > > > Content-Type: application/json
> > > > > > > > > Content-Length: 114
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> {"auth":{"apiAccessKeyCredentials":{"accessKey":"identity","secretKey":"credential"},"tenantId":"12346637803162"}}----------------------------------------
> > > > > > > > > HEAD
> > > > > >
> https://objects.jclouds.org/v1.0/40806637803162/containerHTTP/1.1
> > > > > > > > > Accept: */*
> > > > > > > > > X-Auth-Token: Auth_4f173437e4b013bee56d1007
> > > > > > > > > ]
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.openstack.swift.handlers.ParseSwiftErrorFromHttpResponse.handleError(ParseSwiftErrorFromHttpResponse.java:55)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.http.handlers.DelegatingErrorHandler.handleError(DelegatingErrorHandler.java:69)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.http.internal.BaseHttpCommandExecutorService.shouldContinue(BaseHttpCommandExecutorService.java:180)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.http.internal.BaseHttpCommandExecutorService.invoke(BaseHttpCommandExecutorService.java:150)
> > > > > > > > >     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> > > > Method)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> > > > > > > > >     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> com.google.inject.internal.DelegatingInvocationHandler.invoke(DelegatingInvocationHandler.java:37)
> > > > > > > > >     at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy87.invoke(Unknown Source)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.invoke(InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.java:129)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.apply(InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.java:95)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.apply(InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.java:56)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.DelegatesToInvocationFunction.handle(DelegatesToInvocationFunction.java:156)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.DelegatesToInvocationFunction.invoke(DelegatesToInvocationFunction.java:123)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > >
> com.sun.proxy.$Proxy57.authenticateWithTenantIdAndCredentials(Unknown
> > > > > > > > > Source)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.openstack.keystone.v2_0.functions.AuthenticatePasswordCredentials.authenticateWithTenantId(AuthenticatePasswordCredentials.java:48)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.openstack.keystone.v2_0.functions.AuthenticatePasswordCredentials.authenticateWithTenantId(AuthenticatePasswordCredentials.java:31)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.openstack.keystone.v2_0.functions.internal.BaseAuthenticator.apply(BaseAuthenticator.java:77)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.openstack.keystone.v2_0.functions.internal.BaseAuthenticator.apply(BaseAuthenticator.java:36)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> com.google.common.cache.CacheLoader$FunctionToCacheLoader.load(CacheLoader.java:151)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$LoadingValueReference.loadFuture(LocalCache.java:3524)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > >
> > >
> com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.loadSync(LocalCache.java:2317)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.lockedGetOrLoad(LocalCache.java:2280)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > >
> > > > com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.get(LocalCache.java:2195)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > com.google.common.cache.LocalCache.get(LocalCache.java:3934)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > >
> > com.google.common.cache.LocalCache.getOrLoad(LocalCache.java:3938)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$LocalLoadingCache.get(LocalCache.java:4821)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$LocalLoadingCache.getUnchecked(LocalCache.java:4827)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.openstack.keystone.v2_0.config.KeystoneAuthenticationModule$2.get(KeystoneAuthenticationModule.java:234)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.openstack.keystone.v2_0.config.KeystoneAuthenticationModule$2.get(KeystoneAuthenticationModule.java:231)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.openstack.keystone.v2_0.suppliers.LocationIdToURIFromAccessForTypeAndVersion.get(LocationIdToURIFromAccessForTypeAndVersion.java:95)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.openstack.keystone.v2_0.suppliers.LocationIdToURIFromAccessForTypeAndVersion.get(LocationIdToURIFromAccessForTypeAndVersion.java:54)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> org.jclouds.util.Suppliers2$1.get(Suppliers2.java:39)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.RestAnnotationProcessor.getEndpointFor(RestAnnotationProcessor.java:533)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.RestAnnotationProcessor.findEndpoint(RestAnnotationProcessor.java:374)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.RestAnnotationProcessor.apply(RestAnnotationProcessor.java:198)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.RestAnnotationProcessor.apply(RestAnnotationProcessor.java:133)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.toCommand(InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.java:238)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.invoke(InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.java:123)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.apply(InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.java:95)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.apply(InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.java:56)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.DelegatesToInvocationFunction.handle(DelegatesToInvocationFunction.java:156)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.rest.internal.DelegatesToInvocationFunction.invoke(DelegatesToInvocationFunction.java:123)
> > > > > > > > >     at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy61.containerExists(Unknown
> Source)
> > > > > > > > >     at
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jclouds.openstack.swift.keystone.AccessKeyAndSecretKeyAndTenantIdAuthenticationExpectTest.testContainerExistsWhenResponseIs2xx(AccessKeyAndSecretKeyAndTenantIdAuthenticationExpectTest.java:66)
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Results :
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Failed tests:
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> testContainerExistsWhenResponseIs2xx(org.jclouds.openstack.swift.keystone.AccessKeyAndSecretKeyAuthenticationExpectTest):
> > > > > > > > > command: POST http://localhost:5000/v2.0/tokens HTTP/1.1
> > > failed
> > > > > with
> > > > > > > > > response: HTTP/1.1 500 no response configured for request;
> > > > content:
> > > > > > > [(..)
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> testContainerExistsWhenResponseIs2xx(org.jclouds.openstack.swift.keystone.AccessKeyAndSecretKeyAndTenantNamePropertyAuthenticationExpectTest):
> > > > > > > > > command: POST http://localhost:5000/v2.0/tokens HTTP/1.1
> > > failed
> > > > > with
> > > > > > > > > response: HTTP/1.1 500 no response configured for request;
> > > > content:
> > > > > > > [(..)
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> testContainerExistsWhenResponseIs2xx(org.jclouds.openstack.swift.keystone.AccessKeyAndSecretKeyAndTenantIdAuthenticationExpectTest):
> > > > > > > > > command: POST http://localhost:5000/v2.0/tokens HTTP/1.1
> > > failed
> > > > > with
> > > > > > > > > response: HTTP/1.1 500 no response configured for request;
> > > > content:
> > > > > > > [(..)
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Tests run: 90, Failures: 3, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > [INFO]
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > >
> > >
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > > > > > > > [INFO] BUILD FAILURE
> > > > > > > > > [INFO]
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > >
> > >
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > > > > > > > [INFO] Total time: 25.700s
> > > > > > > > > [INFO] Finished at: Sat Apr 19 00:15:26 IST 2014
> > > > > > > > > [INFO] Final Memory: 22M/344M
> > > > > > > > > [INFO]
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > >
> > >
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > > > > > > > [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
> > > > > > > > > org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.12.4:test
> > > > > > > (default-test)
> > > > > > > > > on project swift: There are test failures.
> > > > > > > > > [ERROR]
> > > > > > > > > [ERROR] Please refer to
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > >
> /home/sandeepbazar/jclouds-master/apis/swift/target/surefire-reports
> > > > > > > for
> > > > > > > > > the individual test results.
> > > > > > > > > [ERROR] -> [Help 1]
> > > > > > > > > [ERROR]
> > > > > > > > > [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run
> > Maven
> > > > > with
> > > > > > > the
> > > > > > > > -e
> > > > > > > > > switch.
> > > > > > > > > [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full
> debug
> > > > > > logging.
> > > > > > > > > [ERROR]
> > > > > > > > > [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible
> > > > > solutions,
> > > > > > > > > please read the following articles:
> > > > > > > > > [ERROR] [Help 1]
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
> > > > > > > > > [sandeepbazar@oc0651064816 apis]$
> > > > > > > > > [sandeepbazar@oc0651064816 apis]$
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 11:34 PM, Shrinand Javadekar <
> > > > > > > > > shrinand@maginatics.com> wrote:
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >> The config options can be part of the command line itself.
> > So,
> > > > in
> > > > > my
> > > > > > > > >> example, you would run the integration tests as:
> > > > > > > > >>
> > > > > > > > >> $ mvn integration-test -pl :swift -Plive
> > > > > > > > >> -Dtest.swift-keystone.endpoint=http://some-endpoint
> > > > > > > > >> -Djclouds.provider=swift-keystone
> > > > > > > > >> -Djclouds.keystone.credential-type=passwordCredentials
> > > > > > > > >> -Dtest.swift-keystone.identity=demo:demo
> > > > > > > > >> -Dtest.swift-keystone.credential=devstack
> > > > > > > > >>
> > > > > > > > >> Another option is to use the EXTRA_JAVA_OPTS env variable
> > and
> > > > then
> > > > > > > > >> simply run the integration tests
> > > > > > > > >> $ export
> EXTRA_JAVA_OPTS="-Djclouds.provider=swift-keystone
> > > > > > > > >> -Djclouds.identity=demo:demo -Djclouds.credential=devstack
> > > > > > > > >> -Djclouds.keystone.credential-type=passwordCredentials"
> > > > > > > > >> $ mvn integration-test -pl :swift -Plive
> > > > > > > > >>
> > > > > > > > >> -Shri
> > > > > > > > >>
> > > > > > > > >> On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 10:53 AM, SANDEEP BAZAR <
> > > > > > > sandeepbazar@gmail.com
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >> wrote:
> > > > > > > > >> > Hi Shrinand,
> > > > > > > > >> >
> > > > > > > > >> > Thanks for the information. I have a real Swift instance
> > and
> > > > > would
> > > > > > > > like
> > > > > > > > >> to
> > > > > > > > >> > test all its features and functionality using JClouds.
> >  For
> > > > > > > > >> > integration-tests can you point me to exact file
> name/path
> > > > where
> > > > > > > > config
> > > > > > > > >> > options need to be set?
> > > > > > > > >> >
> > > > > > > > >> >
> > > > > > > > >> > On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 10:52 PM, Shrinand Javadekar <
> > > > > > > > >> > shrinand@maginatics.com> wrote:
> > > > > > > > >> >
> > > > > > > > >> >> Hey Sandeep,
> > > > > > > > >> >>
> > > > > > > > >> >> The Swift implementation in jclouds can be found
> > > > > > > jclouds/apis/swift.
> > > > > > > > >> >> There are several unit tests in there. You can run the
> > > tests
> > > > as
> > > > > > > > >> >> follows:
> > > > > > > > >> >>
> > > > > > > > >> >> $ cd jclouds/apis
> > > > > > > > >> >> $ mvn -pl :swift test
> > > > > > > > >> >>
> > > > > > > > >> >> You can run some live tests against a real Swift
> instance
> > > as
> > > > > > > follows:
> > > > > > > > >> >> $ mvn integration-test -pl :swift -Plive
> > > > > > > > >> >>
> > > > > > > > >> >> Note that for the integration-tests you'll have to set
> > the
> > > > > > > following
> > > > > > > > >> >> config options:
> > > > > > > > >> >> -Dtest.swift-keystone.endpoint=http://some-endpoint
> > > > > > > > >> >> -Djclouds.provider=swift-keystone
> > > > > > > > >> >> -Djclouds.keystone.credential-type=passwordCredentials
> > > > > > > > >> >> -Dtest.swift-keystone.identity=demo:demo
> > > > > > > > >> >> -Dtest.swift-keystone.credential=devstack
> > > > > > > > >> >>
> > > > > > > > >> >> There is also a new implementation for openstack-swift
> in
> > > > > > > > >> >> jclouds-labs-openstack. This implementation in
> > > > > > > jclouds-labs-openstack
> > > > > > > > >> >> will replace the one jclouds/apis/swift in one of the
> > > > > forthcoming
> > > > > > > > >> >> releases.
> > > > > > > > >> >>
> > > > > > > > >> >> Could you share some details about what you're trying
> to
> > > do?
> > > > > > > > >> >>
> > > > > > > > >> >> -Shri
> > > > > > > > >> >>
> > > > > > > > >> >> On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 10:06 AM, SANDEEP BAZAR <
> > > > > > > > sandeepbazar@gmail.com
> > > > > > > > >> >
> > > > > > > > >> >> wrote:
> > > > > > > > >> >> > Hi,
> > > > > > > > >> >> >
> > > > > > > > >> >> >     Are there any Test Clients or Unit Test available
> > to
> > > > test
> > > > > > end
> > > > > > > > to
> > > > > > > > >> end
> > > > > > > > >> >> > functionality of OpenStack Swift using JClouds?
> > > > > > > > >> >> > --
> > > > > > > > >> >> >
> > > > > > > > >> >> > *Thanks and Regards*
> > > > > > > > >> >> >
> > > > > > > > >> >> > ---------------------
> > > > > > > > >> >> >
> > > > > > > > >> >> > *Sandeep Bazar*
> > > > > > > > >> >> >
> > > > > > > > >> >> > *Tel    :* 91-20-4026366
> > > > > > > > >> >>
> > > > > > > > >> >
> > > > > > > > >> >
> > > > > > > > >> >
> > > > > > > > >> > --
> > > > > > > > >> >
> > > > > > > > >> > *Thanks and Regards*
> > > > > > > > >> >
> > > > > > > > >> > ---------------------
> > > > > > > > >> >
> > > > > > > > >> > *Sandeep Bazar*
> > > > > > > > >> >
> > > > > > > > >> > *Tel    :* 91-20-4026366
> > > > > > > > >> >
> > > > > > > > >> > *Mob  :* 91-9545253067
> > > > > > > > >> >
> > > > > > > > >> > "The only thing constant in life is change." *Francois
> de
> > la
> > > > > > > > >> Rochefoucauld*
> > > > > > > > >> > [image: Facebook] <
> https://www.facebook.com/sandeepbazar>
> > > > > [image:
> > > > > > > > >> > Twitter]<https://twitter.com/sandeepbsp>
> > > > > > > > >> >
> > > > > > > > >> > <
> > > > > > > > >>
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?u=d15491110c4ca423&v=3.11.25&t=1352974492165&promo=10&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_10
> > > > > > > > >> >
> > > > > > > > >>
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > --
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > *Thanks and Regards*
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > ---------------------
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > *Sandeep Bazar*
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > *Tel    :* 91-20-4026366
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > *Mob  :* 91-9545253067
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > "The only thing constant in life is change." *Francois de
> la
> > > > > > > > Rochefoucauld*
> > > > > > > > > [image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/sandeepbazar>
> > > > [image:
> > > > > > > > > Twitter]<https://twitter.com/sandeepbsp>
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > <
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?u=d15491110c4ca423&v=3.11.25&t=1352974492165&promo=10&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_10
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > --
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > *Thanks and Regards*
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > ---------------------
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > *Sandeep Bazar*
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > *Tel    :* 91-20-4026366
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > *Mob  :* 91-9545253067
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > “The only thing constant in life is change.” *Francois de la
> > > > > > Rochefoucauld*
> > > > > > > [image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/sandeepbazar>
> > [image:
> > > > > > > Twitter]<https://twitter.com/sandeepbsp>
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > <
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?u=d15491110c4ca423&v=3.11.25&t=1352974492165&promo=10&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_10
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > --
> > > > >
> > > > > *Thanks and Regards*
> > > > >
> > > > > ---------------------
> > > > >
> > > > > *Sandeep Bazar*
> > > > >
> > > > > *Tel    :* 91-20-4026366
> > > > >
> > > > > *Mob  :* 91-9545253067
> > > > >
> > > > > “The only thing constant in life is change.” *Francois de la
> > > > Rochefoucauld*
> > > > > [image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/sandeepbazar> [image:
> > > > > Twitter]<https://twitter.com/sandeepbsp>
> > > > >
> > > > > <
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?u=d15491110c4ca423&v=3.11.25&t=1352974492165&promo=10&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_10
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > --
> > >
> > > *Thanks and Regards*
> > >
> > > ---------------------
> > >
> > > *Sandeep Bazar*
> > >
> > > *Tel    :* 91-20-4026366
> > >
> > > *Mob  :* 91-9545253067
> > >
> > > “The only thing constant in life is change.” *Francois de la
> > Rochefoucauld*
> > > [image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/sandeepbazar> [image:
> > > Twitter]<https://twitter.com/sandeepbsp>
> > >
> > > <
> > >
> >
> http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?u=d15491110c4ca423&v=3.11.25&t=1352974492165&promo=10&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_10
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
>
>
> --
>
> *Thanks and Regards*
>
> ---------------------
>
> *Sandeep Bazar*
>
> *Tel    :* 91-20-4026366
>
> *Mob  :* 91-9545253067
>
> “The only thing constant in life is change.” *Francois de la Rochefoucauld*
> [image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/sandeepbazar> [image:
> Twitter]<https://twitter.com/sandeepbsp>
>
> <
> http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?u=d15491110c4ca423&v=3.11.25&t=1352974492165&promo=10&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_10
> >
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message