jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Daggett <jeremy.dagg...@RACKSPACE.COM>
Subject Re: Which MediaType?
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 14:54:19 GMT
Yes, indeed! We have also discussed it here:
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/338

Using MediaType in BlobStore is just a first step, since it has to deal
with content types quite a bit. IMHO, all String representations of MIME
types should use this class. Tests, annotations, you name it.

I thought we had a coding best practices doc somewhere, but I canĀ¹t seem
to locate it. Any pointers? It would be good to capture any best practices
like this for community members to reference.

/jd