jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Everett Toews <everett.to...@RACKSPACE.COM>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Switch the wiki to Confluence (Take 2)
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2014 16:59:39 GMT
The vote is closed.

+1 (binding) = 3
+0 (binding) = 1
-0 (binding) = 0
-1 (binding) = 0

The vote passes and we will switch the wiki to Confluence.

I’ll proceed to migrate all of the content to Confluence [2]. Everything linked to from
the current wiki front page [1] will get migrated in a similar hierarchy. If it isn’t linked
to from the front page, it won’t get migrated.

When the migration is done, I’ll open a ticket with INFRA to delete the jclouds space in
MoinMoin.

Regards,
Everett

[1] https://wiki.apache.org/jclouds/
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/JCLOUDS/

On Nov 25, 2014, at 5:55 PM, Andrew Phillips <aphillips@qrmedia.com> wrote:

> +0.
>
> No strong preference either way but am very happy to try...especially if the difference
in performance turns out not to be a transient thing.