jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Inbar Stolberg <inbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] What is the criteria for something to be in the jclouds/jclouds repo?
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2014 09:09:29 GMT
I think openstack neutron should be in jcluods master currently it suffers
from being left out even though it is being updated and runs on openstack
api v2.

regarding glance I think after
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/77 is merged we
should move it.

regarding Ceilometer I think that taking to accout what you said Everett:
" in email threads or IRC chats most everybody agrees that the labs repos
are a failed experiment"
maybe its worth considering porting it to jclouds/jclouds from right after
the merge of :
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/166

(which btw I am already going to use in production code...)

my 2 cents
Regards Inbar