jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Alka Beniwal <beniwala...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FW: Error in JCloud KeystoneApi getRoleAdminApi
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2014 05:35:27 GMT
Hi Jeremy,

As u told I executed  Set<Extension> extensions =
keystoneApi.getExtensionApi().list();
and in output list I got

Extension{id=OS-FEDERATION, name=OpenStack Federation APIs
Extension{id=OS-KSCRUD, name=OpenStack Keystone User CRUD
Extension{id=OS-EC2, name=OpenStack EC2 API,
Extension{id=OS-SIMPLE-CERT, name=OpenStack Simple Certificate API

Roleadmin extension APi is not there.

Thanks,
Regards,
AB