jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From "Dancy, Chris" <Chris.Da...@pega.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] What is the criteria for something to be in the jclouds/jclouds repo?
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2014 14:27:57 GMT
As an occasional contributor, and currently coding a Shipyard provider
(JCLOUDS-782), I do have a vested interest in how this ends up. IMO I
think having a clear separation of ³core² projects vs ³baking² projects is
a good idea but it seems that is not working out so great here? Are there
other proposals on how to do this?