jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Gaul <g...@apache.org>
Subject Re: April 2015 board report draft - please check!
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2015 20:13:24 GMT
Overall looks good, thanks for drafting this!

Under community objectives, could we promote some of the general
development themes into more concrete terms?  Over the last six months
we have made strides in removing some of the API and provider cruft
(async, dead providers), increasing integration test coverage, and
broadening the portable abstractions.

--
Andrew Gaul
http://gaul.org/