jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Phillips <aphill...@qrmedia.com>
Subject Re: jclouds-cli problems
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2015 13:12:17 GMT
TL;DR: if we want to stick with the current functionality set, I think
the PR against the sshj driver seems like "the right one."

> Just to confirm, this is a temporal fix until your PR to fix the agentproxy
> bundle is in and released, right? Hopefully a fix for an eventual 1.9.1 and
> to be reverted in 2.0.0?

Well, it depends. The current approach is The Right Way, I think, to
set up agentproxy if we only want to support ssh-agent via netcat.
 From what I recall, that was essentially the idea when this was added?

*If* we decide that we want to support *all* the agentproxy options -
netcat, JNA, pageant on Windows - *then* we should revert the current
PR and modify the deps for both the sshj driver and karaf appropriately.

Testing that this latter scenario works will not be all that easy,
though, I suspect.

Regards

ap