jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Bhathiya Supun <hsbath...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Working on Azure compute provider
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 13:08:21 GMT
Hi,

Francesco had it mostly covered on the difference. In additon Virtual
Machine per Cloudservice would not support Availability sets therefore
Autoscaling. This article[1] brief azure thinking of cloud services.

[1] -
http://azure.microsoft.com/EN-US/documentation/articles/cloud-services-connect-virtual-machine/