jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Ignasi Barrera <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: jclouds-cli problems
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2015 21:02:51 GMT
Hmmm if this is failing now in 1.9, it should be also failing in 1.8,
as there haven't been changes to this stuff IIRC. We can assume then
that there are no such scenarios "in use", so I'd say this discussion
is enough to go ahead.

Given that this hasn't been a reported issue till now, I'd agree to
merge the fix that forces the use of netcat. In the end, if the other
possible connectors are not tested, we shouldn't officially support
them, and if at some point we have to, we should make sure it works as
expected everywhere, including the CLI.

So I'd say, go ahead and merge the PR :)