jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Ignasi Barrera <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: jclouds 1.9.1 and provider promotion
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2015 12:49:14 GMT
> Would it be possible to set a sort of "final date" for such refactoring to
> be completed, after that, if nothing will have changed in terms of PR [2][3]
> progress, the provider will be anyway released with 1.9.1?

Yes. I'd say so. I think a reasonable plan would be to release 1.9.1
with or without the refactoring (we'll see if it is on time) and
promote in master what we release. If we don't release the refactoring
we can promote it directly, as it would be pretty much the same than
the provider released in 1.9.0.

The reason to promote it in master and not in 1.9.1 is to avoid a
groupId name change in a bugfix release. Does this make sense?