jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Ignasi Barrera <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Guice 4 support
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2015 09:26:43 GMT
Hi Ritchie,

Although fixing this can be easy (just a minor restructuring of the
provider methods), we have to go through every single provider method
in every supported provider/api and fix it, so it may take some time.
Could you open a JIRA issue to track this?

Thanks!

Ignasi

allows you to directly override @Provides methods. When I try to do this

it is what it is. See: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/google-guice/bRo5SvmzpdI

Guice 4: http://goo.gl/ydvuX9.

> The Rocoto dependency was removed by JCLOUDS-897 but the @Provides problem remains. If
this is something that people think is worth looking into I'm happy to raise a jira.