jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Phillips <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Download jclouds 2.0
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2015 16:19:02 GMT
Hi Antonio

> I should download the jar binaries of jclouds 2.0 (stable or
> snapshot ),in particular the libraries to interact with
> openstack environment ( all features).

Just to clarify: jclouds 2.0 has not been released yet - your options
are 1.9.1 (the latest release) [1] or the latest 2.0.0 SNAPSHOT. See the
installation guide for examples of how to set up your POM for either
version:

http://jclouds.apache.org/start/install/

The main difference from the perspective of the POM configuration is
that you need to add a repository to your Maven configuration to access
the snapshots.

Regards

ap

[1] http://jclouds.apache.org/releasenotes/1.9.1/