jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Nyah Check <nyah.ch...@ubuea.cm>
Subject Interest in working on JClouds for GSoC 2016
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2015 07:22:28 GMT
Hi,

I am Watad Wallah, a final year student of Computer Engineering at the
University of Buea. I am interested in working on the NIO.2 Filesystem
facade to blobstore. I am currrently perusing the Github repo and will like
to get some more information in relation to this project and other possible
project ideas for GSoC 2016.

Thanks for the assistance.

Regards,
Watad

--
Functions delay binding; data structures induce binding. Moral: Structure
data late in the programming process.              -- Alan Perlis