jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Phillips <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: 回复: what difference between jclouds providers and jclouds apis
Date Fri, 25 Dec 2015 15:15:25 GMT
Forwarding to dev@j.a.o...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 回复: what difference between jclouds providers and jclouds apis
Date: 2015-12-25 14:46
 From: "隋震" <183941230@qq.com>
To: "Andrew Phillips" <andrewp@apache.org>

Hi Andrew
   Merry Christmas!
   Thank you for your prompt reply. I am working for Aliyun which
provides cloud compute platform either. We want to extend the jclouds to
support Aliyun cloud service.
   After reading the document, I want to learn about the architecture of
jclouds. Is there a architecture diagram for jclouds and how to make
jclouds to support a cloud service by other vendor ?

Regards