jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Nyah Check <nyah.ch...@ubuea.cm>
Subject Re: Interest in working on JClouds for GSoC 2016
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2015 09:48:37 GMT
Hello Andrew,

Thanks for the email. I'll take a look at the possible projects for GSoC
2016 and discuss on IRC. I see some of the projects for last year are being
updated on Jira. I'll try compiling the source code and working on some
basic tickets to get a used to the code.

Thanks,
Watad

--
Functions delay binding; data structures induce binding. Moral: Structure
data late in the programming process.              -- Alan Perlis