jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Ignasi Barrera <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New OpenNebula Provider
Date Mon, 28 Dec 2015 08:17:45 GMT
As Andrea said DigitalOcean v2 or Docker are providers to take as a
starting point. They're the most recent ones and capture better how we
expect the code to look like and how tests must be done.

For the impl and functionality, you can also at the nova-ec2 api [1], which
could be simpler than the aws one.

[1] https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/tree/master/apis/openstack-nova-ec2