jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From paolodiblas...@tiscali.it
Subject Re: New OpenNebula Provider
Date Sun, 27 Dec 2015 20:19:08 GMT

Thank you!!

I copied the directory structure and replaced some
file (basically I renamed some class as suggested)
If I wanted to
develop a compute API (instead of a provider) , I would have done the
same?

Now I
have
jclouds-labs-master/opennebula/pom.xml
jclouds-labs-master/opennebula/src/main/java/org/jclouds/opennebula
jclouds-labs-master/opennebula/src/main/java/org/jclouds/opennebula/OpenNebulaApi.java
jclouds-labs-master/opennebula/src/main/java/org/jclouds/opennebula/OpenNebulaApiMetadata.java
jclouds-labs-master/opennebula/src/main/java/org/jclouds/opennebula/OpenNebulaProviderMetadata.java
jclouds-labs-master/opennebula/src/main/java/org/jclouds/opennebula/compute/OpenNebulaComputeServiceAdapter.java
jclouds-labs-master/opennebula/src/main/java/org/jclouds/opennebula/compute/config/OpenNebulaComputeServiceContextModule.java

have also the other files (from digitalocean2) but I'd prefer to start
gradually with a minimal configuration

What else do I need?

How to
configure pom.xml?

Thank you!!

Il 26.12.2015 15:33 Andrea Turli ha
scritto:

> Hi Paolo,
>
> I think jclouds-labs/digitalocean v2 or
jclouds-labs/docker would be a good
> start.
>
> Merry christmas,

Andrea

> Il giorno sab 26 dic 2015 14:24 ha scritto:
>
>> Hi all and
Merry Christmas!! I would like to create a new provider for jclouds that
support opennebula. I have read that, when starting, the best thing to
do is to copy the entire directory structure of one of the existing
providers
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/JCLOUDS/Creating+a+New+API+or+Provider
[1] It says also to ask here to know which provider choose.. Thank you!
Paolo Connetti gratis il mondo con la nuova indoona: hai la chat, le
chiamate, le video chiamate e persino le chiamate di gruppo. E chiami
gratis anche i numeri fissi e mobili nel mondo! Scarica subito l'app Vai
su https://www.indoona.com/ [2]