jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Estévez <cont...@danielestevez.com>
Subject Re: Newly added C5 Instance Type do not supports c5d series of AWS
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2018 19:49:23 GMT
Hi Karim!

You don't need to submit ICLA or commit permissions to Apache, we will do
that for you!

What you need to do is fork the jclouds project at Github, create a branch
with your modifications and submit a Pull Request so we can approve it and
we'll commit it ourselves!

Since it's seem it'd be your first pull request i found this basic tutorial
here
https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-create-a-pull-request-on-github

If you need more help maybe you can use our slack channel
https://join.slack.com/t/the-asf/shared_invite/enQtNDQ3OTEwNzE1MDg5LWY2NjkwMTEzMGI2ZTI1NzUzMDk0MzJmMWM1NWVmODg0MzBjNjAxYzUwMjIwNDI3MjlhZWRjNmNhOTM5NmIxNDk
or ask here

Hope it helps!

Daniel Estevez